Monday 27 February 2017

Papercraft Objects


Papercraft Objects

Otherwise known as...
My nightmare!


1) Screw Driver

Many aspects of the screwdriver would be useless as a paper object, no? Well guess what maybe I can prove you wrong with new never thought of ideas.


2) Birdhouse

This is a big ol' treat as I have a pet bird at home and she would love this. I just don't see the potential other than it can be destroyed by her.

3) Pylon

Now a very interesting object used as a guiding marker. Made out of paper this certainly does have potential.

4) A hat how cute.

You can wear away the troubles with this little beast, just not during a rainstorm, it is paper after all. That is more trouble than it is worth.

5) The CONDOM
My favorite object as this was written by me from the future. This is most likely the object I will go with. It is funny and has tons of potential,

6) The ol' stap a rocket.

That's RIGHT!!! get yourself a thin strip of ribbon and get ready to be a kid again with strap a rocket. Tie this paper object to your greasy boot and blast off with your friends to imagination land. Warning will crumple under light pressure.

7) Chair

It's a fuckin chair.

8) Jack in the box without the jack!

This has a lot of potential as a finished paper object, If we were to put a Jack in there, what kind of Jack would suit it. Who knows? ( A springy condom maybe*cough* *cough*)

9) Pyramid
If you thought the box was amazing check this bad boy out. Like the pyramids a lot of time and effort was put into the design, and can stand the tests of mother nature herself.. I am just not sure how to make it either interactive or move. 
10) Wall
I will put billions of dollars into this and build it between the border of Mexico and the United States. It will be made out of paper, because that is my idea and it is a good idea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment